top of page
group of people sitting beside rectangular wooden table with laptops_edited.jpg

Zoning Bylaw Amendments

If you want to use or develop your property in a way that is not allowed by the zoning bylaw, you may apply for a zoning change, also known as a zoning bylaw amendment or a rezoning.

We can help you submit an application for a Minor Variance to make small changes or exceptions to existing land use or development restrictions contained in the Zoning By-law.

bottom of page